Custom Poker Chips
Custom Made Casino: Personalized Poker Chips & More
Custom Poker Chips are perfect for business promotions, drink tokens, golf ball markers, wedding favors and more. Once you order, you will receive a virtual proof. Our graphic artist will work with you to come up with the perfect design. Upon approval, your custom poker chips order will ship within 5 business days. If you prefer to design it instantly yourself, just click the design button on the product page of the chip you would like to order to use our brand new poker chip design tool. Set-up is free, customize your chips today!
Custom Made Casino is the premier brand in custom poker chips, personalized poker chip sets, premium poker tables (also with the option to personalize), and much more. Customize the perfect gift for weddings, create your own home and private poker sets, design your own poker chip ball markers, among our other customization options.
All our products are manufactured at our plant in New York. Once you place an order and approve a virtual proof of your design, the order will ship within 5 business days. We also offer rush service and can ship out in as soon as one business day. Thank you for joining us at Custom Made Casino. The Custom-Made Experience. Now, view all of our options for customizing and get personalized poker chips and accessories today!
Popular Poker Chip Uses
As mentioned before, you can use custom poker chips in a variety of different ways. Some of the most popular uses for our custom poker chips are:
- Custom Poker Nights: Obviously, you can order custom poker chips to enhance your at home poker nights. A great time for bonding and hanging out with friends, custom poker chips can impress everyone when it's your turn to host poker nights.
- Golf Ball Markers: Poker nights aren't the only time you can bust out your personalized poker chips. You can use them to mark your golf ball's spot when hitting a few holes on the weekend. Since they are customized, you never have to worry about someone accidentally stealing your golf ball marker.
- Wedding Favors: The bride and groom often give wedding favors to their guests as a thank you for coming to share in their special day. Personalized chips with your wedding photo and date stamp on them will ensure your guests never forget about your wondrous occasion.
- Drink Tokens for Events: If an event you're holding has a bar for patrons to enjoy, you can give out custom poker chips as drink tokens. This is a fun and exciting way to ensure no one drinks too much and can safely get home while still enjoying the night.
- Personalized Gifts: You can also order custom poker chips to create a one of a kind personalized gift for friends or family. If someone in your life loves poker, this could be a great gift for them.
- Business Promotions: Of course, creating custom poker chips with your business name, info, and logo is a great way to promote your brand. You can hand them out at events, keep them at the receptionist desk, and much more.
Poker Chips Weights:
Poker chips are an essential component of any poker game, with their weights and materials varying to cater to the preferences of different players. The most common chip weights range from lightweight 8-9 gram chips, which are perfect for casual players, to the standard 11.5-13.5 gram chips that offer a satisfying heft for regular poker enthusiasts. Professional-grade chips can weigh as much as 14-15 grams, providing a premium feel that mimics the experience of playing in a casino. Our most popular chips are 11.5g composite clay chips which are great for both durability, printing and feel. If you want a very heavy chip, we offer our monte carlo and casino clay chips as a great 14g option.
Poker Chip Materials: Clay, Composite, Ceramic
The materials used in poker chips also differ significantly, with plastic chips being the most affordable and lightweight option. Composite chips, made of a blend of clay and other materials, are a popular choice for their durability and authentic feel. Clay chips, on the other hand, are the gold standard for poker chips, offering the best texture, weight, and sound, but they can be more expensive and fragile. Ultimately, the choice of poker chip weight and material depends on the individual's budget, playing frequency, and desired gaming experience. Ceramic chips are also a great option as they offer full customization on the front, back and edges. These are typically 10g poker chips.